The P&C Constitution was most recently amended in 2021.
Elections for the P&C Committee occur in Term 3 each year.
The Objectives of the P&C are:
The Aranda Primary School P&C operates as a non-profit organisation to:
- Support Aranda Primary School;
- Provide a forum to further of the educational and social needs of the students and the local community at large;
- Report to school bodies of administrative and other relavant matters relating to education and the well-being of the school;
- Raise and allocate money to support learning and advance the aims of the school;
- Generate interest and discussion around the aims and challenges of educators, particular at Aranda Primary School;
- Initiate projects and co-operate with other organisations in projects involving Aranda Primary School, and concerned with promoting community interests; and
- Facilitate the election and participation of parents and community members.